The project entails major upgrading and new installation to the building; the works comprise of the following:
- Removal of existing HVAC system and installation of new VRV Heat Recovery System.
- Reconfiguration and coordination of existing light fittings in line with the new HVAC installation.
- Installation of 400V/230V LV Distribution Boards; this to include small power and lighting installation.
- Upgrade to the fire and smoke detection systems to the building.
- Construction of reinforced concrete raft foundations and
- Installation of a manual service hoist with a maximum 500kg capacity.
- Fully coordination of services within the building to suit reconfigured layouts and to align with new HVAC system installation.
ISF Involvement: EPCM Solution Provider
Completion Date: March 2013
Value: R 26 Million