The ISF Group is proud of its role in the successful implementation of specialised technical projects which contribute to bringing sustainable growth to industry. Its wide network of specialist partners enables it to provide the following:
- Trigen Plants – combined cooling, heat and power (CCHP)
- Concentrated Solar Plants
- Pipeline construction and integrity testing
- Construction of Reservoirs
- Telecoms and Banking
- Switching Centres, Data Centres and Energy Plants
ISF Group operations adhere to:
- Strict compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, CIDB (Grading 8GB7), ECSA, NHBRC, SACPCMP and SANS industry regulations and codes of practice.
Why Partner with The ISF Group:
- ISF has the experience and capacity to deliver on time and on budget.
- ISF delivers value-added project management solutions that are reliable and cost effective.
- ISF’s operational efficiency ensures smoother project phasing and faster progress.
- ISF always strives to meet – and exceed – their client’s expectations.
- ISF has an international footprint.