The project entails major upgrading and new installation to the
building; the works comprise of the following:
· Removal of existing HVAC system and installation of new
VRV Heat Recovery System.
· Reconfiguration and coordination of existing light fittings in line with the new HVAC installation.
· Installation of 400V/230V LV Distribution Boards; this to include small power and lighting installation.
· Upgrade to the fire and smoke detection systems to the building.
· Construction of reinforced concrete raft foundations
· Installation of a manual service hoist with a maximum 500kg capacity.
· Fully coordination of services within the building to suit reconfigured layouts and to align with new HVAC system installation.